Deadline: 14 December 2018
Open to: high school seniors, undergraduates or graduates students
Award: USD 3,000, USD 2,000 and USD 500
CGTrader is the largest 3D model marketplace backed by the strong designer community of more than 1.2M members. CGTrader was founded with the goal to ensure fair marketplace conditions for 3D designers.
Every year CGTrader challenges students to dig into the field of technology by writing an essay on how innovative technologies are transforming our lives.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA;
- High school senior, undergraduate or graduate student;
- Enrolled full-time in an academic institution Jan 1, 2018 – August 31, 2018.
Enter the CGTrader Scholarship 2018 challenge to win USD 3,000 for your education expenses. The best submission will be awarded USD 2,000 while the two runners-up will receive USD 500 each.
How to apply?
- Write an essay on “Our life on a spaceship: the future of mankind”;
- Essay length is 500-1000 words;
- Submit your essay via online form;
- Submission deadline – December 14, 2018;
- The winners will be announced January 4, 2019, on the CGTrader blog and notified directly via email provided upon the registration
For more information, please visit the official web page.