Deadline: 25 June 2018
Open to:UK and EU students
Scholarship: full cost of the MSc tuition fees + benefits
GCU’s unique MSc Big Data Technology has attracted generous scholarship support from The Data Lab, an innovation center focused on helping Scottish industry capitalize on a growing market opportunity in data science in Scotland.
Data is growing faster than ever before and by the year 2020, about 1.7 megabytes of new information will be created every second for every human being on the planet. GCU’s unique MSc Big Data Technologies provides a fundamental understanding of the architectures of Big Data systems as well as developing the enhanced skills in software application development and data analytics solutions that you need to succeed in this area.
- UK students and EU students;
- The programme is ideal for someone with a background in computer science, software engineering, web technologies or computer engineering who wants to enhance or update their skills;
- Those with backgrounds in mathematics and electronics are also well suited.
The scholarship will not only provide financial support to cover the full cost of the MSc tuition fees, you will also benefit from
- All-expenses-paid attendance at regular Data Lab industry events – including talks, workshops, challenge events and hackathons;
- Summer placement (paid if a place is found for the student) – run by a professional computer-industry employment agency;
- Support from industry with CV writing and Interview skills from a professional employment agency;
- Support to attend local Tech Meetup events.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please register here.
For more information please visit the official website.