Deadline: 31 August 2018
Open to: entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old, in business for 1-5 years
Awards: trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, a spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit
The NextGen in Franchising Global Competition is a worldwide program that engages millennial entrepreneurs seeking to grow their businesses through the franchise model, and the only business incubator in the world focused on franchising.
Founded in 1983, the International Franchise Association (IFA) Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and supported through the generous contributions of IFA members and others. The Foundation’s mission is to advance franchising and the free enterprise system by increasing the knowledge and professional standards of all members of the franchising community; educating the next generation of franchise practitioners; increasing recognition of franchising’s key role in the free enterprise system; and providing comprehensive information and research about important developments and trends in franchising.
- Entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old;
- In business for 1-5 years;
- Have the potential to scale through franchising.
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary Convention registration, and travel expenses (up to 1,500 USD);
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program;
- Opportunity to participate in the next round of the NextGen in Franchising Global Competition for a chance to win a monetary investment to help grow your business;
- Opportunity to network with leading franchisors, franchisees, and suppliers, as well as other young entrepreneurs;
- Extensive, industry-wide media exposure.
How to Apply?
In order to apply register here.
Applications close August 31, 2018. Winners will be notified in October 2018 and must attend the IFA Annual Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from February 24 – 27, 2019.
For more information please visit the official website.