Deadline: 3 July 2018
Open to: Asian, European students and young professionals
Venue: 12 – 23 September 2018, Croatia and Slovenia
The ASEF Summer University (ASEFSU) is a 2-week experiential learning journey and “Interdisciplinary Innovation” for Asian and European students & young professionals. Designed to foster cross-cultural exchanges and networks among youth, it will offer you the opportunity to broaden your horizons, deepen your knowledge on contemporary issues, and propose concrete solutions to societal challenges.
ASEFSU22 will be conducted under the theme “Sustainable Tourism: Youth Driving Green Growth” and it consists of a mix of practical team exercises, thought-provoking lectures, group research and experiential learning. As a participant, you will be given the opportunity to learn and share your knowledge on sustainable tourism and green economies through a local “Innovathon” and Challenge Hub.
ASEFSU22 will focus on the 3 Dimensions of Sustainable Development:
- Economic, including Sustainable Transport, Youth Employment, and Sustainable Consumption & Production;
- Social, including Cultural Heritage, Inclusion, and Interactions with Locals;
- Environmental, including Water & Waste Management, Renewable Energy, and Technology.
- Citizens (Passport holders) of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries;
- Students and young professionals between 18 -30 years with an interest in sustainable tourism and green economy models;
- Strong command of English (verbal and written).
- No registration or participation fee.
- The organizers will provide participants with travel subsidy, accommodation, and meals.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.