Deadline: 26 June 2018
Open to: young students and professionals aged between 18-40 years who have a passion for security and defense
Venue: 29 of June- 2nd of July 2018 in Prishtina, Kosovo
KYATA has the pleasure of inviting participants to the Summer School – for security studies, a one-week international seminar focusing on some of the most important security aspects for security in the period after 2014.
The event will take place on the 29th of Jun- 2nd of July 2018 in Prishtina, Kosovo.
This year’s seminar will focus on key topics such as preparing for threats in the region and beyond in Europe, including cyberspace, Smart Defence and planning for the future in times of peace, NATO’s role as a global security actor, NATO-Ukraine cooperation after Crimea, NATO-Russia relations, women’s role in peace and security, war against terrorism. The seminar will go through a direct contact between young people, representatives of NGOs, media, representatives of governments, panel discussions, workshops, and debates, presented by experts, professors and competitive speakers.
- Young students and professionals aged 18-40 years who have a passion for security and defense;
- Participants from all countries of the world, that do not need a visa to enter in Kosovo.
- The fee for Kosovo participants is EUR 45;
- The fee for non-Kosovo participants is EUR 100;
- Accommodation for three nights only for non-Kosovo participants), three lunches and transport within the project to organized events will be covered;
- Besides lectures and working groups, the organization will make a wonderful cultural program, where participants can have great four days in Kosovo.
YATA Kosova will provide 2 scholarships for participants, that are at the beginning of their carrier!
How to apply?
Participants must send their CV and motivation letter by: 26th of June 2018, via e-mail: [email protected]
For more information, please read the official call.