Deadline: 31 July 2018
Open to: journalists from across Africa
Benefits: fully funded
- An opportunity for Journalists from across Africa;
- Applicants must be full-time journalists or regular contributors to a media organization. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a commitment to a career in journalism in their country and should have at least two years’ professional experience and have a good level in spoken and written English. Facilitators will also speak French;
- Professional evidence of your interest in the field of rural peoples’ issues and development.
Thomson Reuters Foundation, through IFAD funding and support, offers full bursaries for journalists from African countries working for established media organizations.
- Bursaries would include air travel expenses (economy class), accommodation, local transfers, and meals;
- Please note that you need to check visa requirements and ensure you have the necessary documentation required;
- The cost of your visa and any other related costs will be the responsibility of the participant. This arrangement is subject to variation.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.