Deadline: 1 November 2018
Open to: foreign doctoral students at the foreign university which have not been in Estonia for more than one year during the past three years
Benefits: student monthly allowance of EUR 660 + student mobility travel allowance
Dora Plus sub-activity 2.2. enables to support the studies and research of international visiting doctoral students at the University of Tartu during 1–10 months. The minimum period of study mobility is 30 calendar days.
Dora Plus sub-activity 2.2 is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia. Dora Plus is implemented by Archimedes Foundation.
- who is a doctoral student at the foreign university;
- who is not a resident of the Republic of Estonia;
- who has not been in Estonia for more than one year during the past three years.
The supervisor of the recipient of scholarship in the University of Tartu must be a member of the teaching staff, research staff or, in the field of arts, a creative person with prior experience in supervising doctoral students.
Visiting doctoral students shall be paid:
1. a visiting doctoral student monthly allowance (660 EUR since 1 January 2018);
2. student mobility travel allowance (a fixed unit price, based on the address of the home university).
How to apply?
Grant applications to support the studies or research of a foreign visiting doctoral student are submitted in two parts.
The supervisor in the University of Tartu submits to the Dora Plus coordinator:
1. the individual work plan and the objective of the international visiting doctoral student for the period while the student is at the University of Tartu. Please mark the duration of the visiting period (dates, if possible).
The applicant international visiting doctoral student submits the following documents electronically and on paper, by the date specified by the university:
2. academic CV;
3. certificate from the educational institution of the student’s country of residence that he/she is matriculated as a doctoral student for the study mobility period;
4. identification document (copy of ID card or passport).
For more information please visit the official website.