Deadline: 5 December 2018
Open to: applicants with a first university degree from all around the world
Benefits: full Erasmus Mundus scholarships
MARIHE – Master in Research and Innovation in Higher Education – programme is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. The programme has a duration of four semesters (two years). The language of tuition is English.
MARIHE is jointly conducted by: Danube University Krems/Austria (coordinator), University of Tampere/Finland, Beijing Normal University/China, Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences/Germany, Eötvös Loránd University/Hungary, and Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (deemed to be University)/India.
To apply to the MARIHE programme, applicants have to show that they fulfil the following admission
- Applicants must hold a first university degree;
- Applicants shall show a strong motivation and interest to learn and work in the field of development and management of research and innovation in higher education;
- Applicants shall have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes. This is to be proved by an English language test certificate accepted by MARIHE programme.
Work experience is not an admission requirement. However, work experience can be a strong advantage for an application, especially if it has been acquired working for (higher) education institutions.
Become a part of this unique global Master programme on Higher Education, Research and Innovation and join them for a 2-year full time study journey in Europe and Asia. They offer full Erasmus Mundus scholarships for applicants with a first university degree from all around the world.
The participation costs (“tuition fees”) for the whole study period of four semesters for nonscholarship holders amounts to EUR 12.000.
As advertised on MARHE website, applicants can apply for Erasmus+ scholarships for participating in an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree programme (EMJMD). There are two different categories of these “Erasmus Mundus scholarships”:
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for applicants from Erasmus+ partner countries;
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for applicants from Erasmus+ programme countries.
To find out for which category you may apply and about the amount of funding through Erasmus Mundus, as well as about other funding and scholarship sources, please refer to www.marihe.eu.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you must create an account.
For further information, please visit the official website.