Deadline: 1 December 2018
Open to: international students
Benefits: the net salary will be about 2 100 EUR per month
The Henri Lebesgue Center is inviting applications for several postdoc positions for researchers in mathematics. Positions are available for international students.
Excellence laboratory of the program Investissement d’avenir, the Henri Lebesgue Center is a center for mathematics based on 3 pillars
- A very high-level research recognized at the international level and covering a broad spectrum of today’s mathematics, from the most applied to the most abstract
- A training offer at the graduate level which is attractive, dynamic and diverse
- Deep interactions with the socio-economic fabric, in particular in the fields of health, information technology and material science. The Henri Lebesgue Center also maintains a close relationship with its socio-cultural environment through actions geared towards a great audience (5 minutes Lebesgue, fêtes de la science, conferences…)
The hired applicant will conduct his/her research in of the laboratories of the Henri Lebesgue Center:
- Positions are available for International students;
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University;
- Candidates must have completed a Ph.D. in mathematics, or equivalent, at the date of taking office;
- The candidate must submit an original research project including a collaboration with one or more local researcher(s).
The net salary will be about 2 100 EUR per month.
How to apply?
Applicants must complete the online form where they have to join the following documents:
- CV describing the candidate’s profile and professional experience (list of publications, research topics, activities);
- Cover letter including the research project;
- Provide the email address of at least two researchers who agree to send a recommendation letter, including one from a local researcher.
For more information, please visit the official web page.