Deadline: 31 December 2018
Open to: applicants enrolled into bachelor or master (or combined) program
Benefits: scholarship amount covers housing- and living costs
The Computer Science Department at ETH offers a new and interesting program that allows undergraduate and graduate students to obtain research experience in our department during the summer months. The program is open to all students worldwide. The department is committed to increasing diversity in the computer science area.
The program will take place from 1 July to 31 August 2019.
Research opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Theory and Algorithms;
- Networked Systems and Parallel Computing;
- Pervasive Computing and Cyberphysical Systems;
- Information and System Security;
- Data Management and Machine Learning;
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering;
- Visual Computing.
All applicants fulfilling the following conditions are eligible for the program:
- You can attend the entire fellowship period from July 1st to August 31st. (Note that this time is fixed and cannot be changed);
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor or master (or combined) program and your expected graduation date is earliest in spring the year after the fellowship.
The scholarship amount provided covers housing- and living costs. Travel and visa expenses will be covered as well. Students can claim the travel costs against receipts at the beginning of the program
How to apply?
Applications are submitted through their online platform.
For further information, please visit the official website.