Deadline: 15 February 2019
Open to: citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
Benefits: fully funded
“The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation” and “The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned
Movement” was approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017 and on January 10, 2018, respectively.
Programmes provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at:
- Preparatory courses;
- Undergraduate, graduate;
- General medicine/residency programme.
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries;
- For undergraduate and general medicine programmes – citizens younger than 30;
- For graduate and residency programmes – citizens younger than 35.
- Tuition fees;
- International flight (once in a year, economy class);
- Monthly allowance (EUR 414 (800 AZN), includes meals, accommodation and cost of utilities);
- Medical insurance;
- Visa and registration cost.
How to apply?
The candidates must be officially nominated by respective state entities of their country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to the Embassies or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
For further information, please check the official call for applications.