Deadline: May 2019
Open to: students all around the world
Benefits: full tuition fee waiver + allowance (around USD 12,800)
The new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme is now available at the HKBU School of Business. Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution;
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL;
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview.
IPS Scholarship Eligibility
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong;
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world;
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period.
English Language Requirements: Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~USD 12,800).
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.