Deadline: 28 February 2019
Open to: students who have achieved good or very good grades and who are in the final stages of their degree (Bachelor or Master)
Benefits: between 250 and 300 Euros per month for maximum 6 months
The International Office is able to provide financial support for students using sponsorship funds from the German Academic Exchange Service, the Federal Foreign Office and the Scholarship Foundation for International Students and Young Academics for the state of Rhineland-Palatinate. The primary aim of this financial support is to enable qualified international students to concentrate on their studies and final dissertation.
Applications are accepted from students who…
- are not of German nationality,
- are registered at University of Koblenz-Landau in order to acquire a degree qualification and
- need financial support.
Applications are NOT accepted from students who…
- are exchange students or short-term students at University of Koblenz-Landau
- are registered only to acquire an academic certificate but not a full degree qualification
- are of German nationality or who have completed their higher education entrance qualification or their under-graduate studies in Germany
- receive BAföG payments
- are receiving a full or partial scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service or a full scholarship from any other organisation
- are planning to complete a study programme or work placement abroad during the period of the scholarship
Value of the scholarship:
• between 250 and 300 Euros per month
• Period of support: maximum 6 months
How to apply?
For the full list of application requirements, please visit the official webpage.