Deadline: 15 February 2019
Open to: international applicants
Benefits: full-time contract
Interel is the world’s largest independent, global public affairs and association management consultancy. For more than 35 years, Interel team of over 1,000 consultants in 70 markets has delivered targeted solutions that achieve successful outcomes for their clients worldwide.
Interel’s EU practice is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant to join their award-winning team in Brussels. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for servicing Interel’s growing portfolio of technology clients.
- Provide analysis, strategic recommendations and implement client projects taking into account broader business implications;
- Produce written materials, such as monitoring bulletins, policy papers, press releases, presentations, client review, etc. and review the work of junior colleagues;
- Design concepts and develop strategic plans on behalf of the clients;
- Prepare and execute advocacy programmes and campaigns on behalf of clients and coordinate the work of junior colleagues;
- Anticipate client needs and potential problems, effectively linking external developments to client interests, showing understanding of the clients’ businesses and issues;
- Take ownership of deliverables and ensure that client objectives are reached.
Applicants for the position should fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in European Affairs; previous consultancy experience is an asset;
- In-depth knowledge of EU institutions and decision-making;
- Excellent English, good knowledge of at least one other EU language;
- Ideally should have experience managing client accounts and taking ownership of day-to-day delivery of client projects;
- Willingness and ability to work on a range of different issues;
- A creative self-starter, ability to work in an international team;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Good strategic & conceptual capacities;
- Good organizational skills.
- A full-time contract;
- Additional benefits including pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers;
- An exciting job with one of the market leaders;
- Access to training and other professional development opportunities;
- A fun and challenging working environment.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you need to submit your CV and covering letter by 15 February 2019 to [email protected] mentioning Senior Consultant in the subject line.
For more information please visit the official website.