Deadline: 3 June 2019
Open to: any female student from anywhere in the world
Scholarship: fully-funded scholarship, one-one mentorship, internship
It started in 1908 when Helen Lansdowne was hired by J. Walter Thompson Cincinnati as the industry’s first female copywriter. She soon moved to the New York office, where she rose through the ranks as a creative powerhouse. She hired and mentored dozens of creative women, ensuring that the female voice was represented in J. Walter Thompson’s work.
- Walter Thompson (JWT) –the world’s best-known marketing communications brand – has been reimagining the future for businesses for over 154 years. In its evolution to better serve its clients, JWT has joined forces with Wunderman to form Wunderman Thompson, a creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth. With 20,000 people in 90 markets around the world, Wunderman Thompson is uniquely positioned to rethink business, culture and brand experiences, owning delivery from end-to-end.
Now, Helen is looking for women who:
- Show creative talent and potential in a course of study like Art Direction, Copywriting, Design, Experiential Design, Sculpture, Film, etc. Basically, if you think it applies to you, it probably does
- Maintain satisfactory academic and creative progress as determined by your school
- Female students registered at an undergraduate, graduate, and/or portfolio school;
- At least 12 months of school left as of May 20, 2019.
- A scholarship up to USD 10,000 to put towards your education;
- An internship at a Wunderman Thompson office;
- One-on-one mentorship;
- First-look placement at Wunderman Thompson after graduation.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.