Deadline: 27 May 2019
Open to: younger adventurers starting from 20 years of age
Benefits: travel for a month in one of the countries selected below
Faces2hearts is a vlogging project powered by the European Union, which takes young people to some of the most remote places on earth to report on EU development projects that are changing people’s lives for the better. How does it work? Faces2Hearts will pair a local vlogger and a European vlogger to discover communities beyond faces and reveal compelling stories to the world. Inspired by transformative EU actions, they will foster cultural exchanges and human connection.
Who can apply?
- Younger adventurers between 20-35 years old;
- Those of you living (have residence) in one of the 28 EU Member States;
- Those of you living (have residence) in one of the following countries: Argentina, Bhutan, Cape Verde, Jamaica, Myanmar, Namibia, Pakistan, Paraguay, Sierra Leone or The Gambia.
Successful applications require the following:
– 1 minute video produced by you. You must speak while facing the camera (even if only briefly for all our shy travelers)
– Short description of why do you believe in the power of storytelling
Each pair will travel for a month in one of the countries selected Argentina, Bhutan, Cape Verde, Jamaica, Myanmar, Namibia, Pakistan, Paraguay, Sierra Leone and The Gambia looking for stories of positive change that are often unreported.
The lucky winners will have the chance to report live with stories from the European Development Days on 18 and 19 June 2019, in Brussels and receive training beforehand.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.