Deadline: 30 August 2019
Open to: short text from eligibility part
Venue: 17 – 19 June, 2020 – California, USA
The Gratitude Network is creating an incredible network of empowered leaders of scaling social impact organizations that impact the lives of under-served children and youth globally. Through this Fellowship, we provide leadership development that leads to organizational transformation. We engage Coaches and Expert Advisors to enable Social Entrepreneurs to scale their organizations to impact more children. They also bring together these social impact change-makers in person and virtually to learn and grow from one another. The network effect accelerates change – leaders learn from and thrive on each other within the network.
Gratitude Network Fellowship applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The social enterprise is at least one-year-old;
- Social enterprise must have at least two full-time employees (including the Applicant);
- Social enterprise’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth;
- Social enterprise must be serving children/youth in one of the following categories: Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs). Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health. Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy;
- The applicant is committed full‐time to the social enterprise organization;
- The applicant has strategic decision making power for the social enterprise as the organization’s Founder/Co-Founder, Executive Director, CEO, or similar level role;
- The applicant will not be receiving formal coaching/mentoring support during the Gratitude Fellowship year (2020);
- Applicant and social enterprise organization are interested and ready to scale the organization;
- The applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship.
The Gratitude Network Fellowship Program includes:
- 12 Months of tailored guidance from a knowledgeable and dedicated Coach
- Access to a network of experienced Expert Advisors with knowledge in a wide variety of operational areas
- Membership into a structured peer leadership cohort
- Regularly scheduled webinars on a variety of topic relevant to scaling social impact organizations
- Access to the Network website with tailored content, resources, presentations, etc.
- Invites to learning and networking events specifically for scale stage social enterprises
* Travel stipend provided as needed and available.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, visit the official web page.