Deadline: 17 January 2020
Open to: all artists
Award: USD 1,000
Every year, the International Latino Cultural Center of Chicago selects the winning poster for the annual Chicago Latino Film Festival.
The selected poster becomes the face of the Festival, as it will be on the cover of half-a-million newsprint programs, invitations, program books, electronic ads, t-shirts and more.
The contest is open to all artists. Entries will be accepted from individuals, collaborative teams or design firms.
- Limit 3 entries per person, team or firm;
- There is no cost to submit;
- Only digital copies will be accepted;
- Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content, and marketability;
- The design must be easily translated into a variety of mediums.
The winner will receive USD 1.000.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For more information and to apply please visit the official web page.