Deadline: 1 December 2019
Open to: college and university students around the world
Benefits: grand prize of GBP 2,000
The Justis International Law & Technology Writing Competition 2020 is now open with a grand prize of GBP 2,000! The competition is open to all college and university students around the world. Submissions close on the 1st of December 2019.
- All entries must 1,000 words or less, excluding references;
- Please use OSCOLA or Harvard referencing for any citations;
- You must be a current student (undergraduate or postgraduate);
- Entry must be submitted before the 1st December 2019;
- A maximum of one entry may be submitted for each category;
- Your entry must include your full name within the document;
- All entries must be submitted in Microsoft word format.
The overall winner will receive a prize of GBP 2,000 by BACS and the three runners-up will each receive a prize of GBP 250 by BACS or other suitable payment method approved by Justis, and have their submission published in the Justis newsletter, on the blog section of the Justis website, and published by Justis’ partner(s) in accordance with the benefits stated on this page. This could include publishing your entry on their website, in their publications and more.
How to apply?
For more information, and to apply, please visit the official web site.