Deadline: 31 January, 2020
Open to: all professional and amateur photographers age 18 and older
Benefits: $10,000 in Cash Prizes
The 5th edition of the All About Photo Awards invites photographers from around the world to submit their best work for consideration. In reference to Henri Cartier-Bresson’s photo essay, The Mind’s Eye investigates the depth and thoughts behind each image.
The entrant photographs will be evaluated by a panel of world-renowned jurors composed of 8 photographers and industry professionals: Elisabeth Avedon, Laurent Baheux, Alex Cammarano, Julia Dean, Ann Jastrab, Juli Lowe and Sandrine Hermand-Grisel.
Eligible contestants can visit All About Photo website to submit photographs. The contest will accept photo submissions from December 5, 2019, to January 31, 2020, at 12 p.m. EST (U.S.). Entries must be in digital format and must be submitted electronically.
- All About Photo Awards, The Mind’s Eye is open to all individuals age 18 and older. It is open to professional and amateur photographers alike.
- The competition is open to all genres and subject matter will be considered. All types of photography, from digital to analog to alternative processes and beyond are encouraged to enter. All works must be original.
- Up to 40 images can be entered. Photographs will be judged individually and not as a unified group of photos.
- $10,000 in Cash Prizes: The grand prize is $5,000, 2nd place is $2,000, 3rd place is $1,500, 4th place is $1,000 and 5th place is $500!
- Worldwide Exposure:All winners will have their work published/showcased on Lenscratch, Daylighted, AAP Magazine and All About Photo in 2020.
- Online Exhibition:A selection of entrants of particular merit will also be invited to display their work in the Winners Gallery of www.all-about-photo.com and in a traveling exhibition via Daylighted’s technology.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information and to apply, please visit this website.