Deadline: 31 January 2020
Open to: students (BA, Master, MSc) from all around the world who have completed at least two years of university study
Benefits: fully funded
Applications are open for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School in Austria. The Vienna Biocenter Summer School provides a unique opportunity for approx. 30 undergraduate students to work side by side with leading researchers in a dynamic scientific environment
The program aims to attract talented students from around the world, creating a vibrant and diverse atmosphere. It is the perfect preparation for those students who are interested in graduate study in the life sciences arena. Applicants who are successful are provided with accommodation, a travel allowance and a stipend for the duration of the scholarship. The program, starts on the last Friday in June and finishes on the the last Friday of August each year.
They encourage applications from students (BA, Master, MSc) from all around the world who have completed at least two years of university study
To apply you need to have the following:
- Completed at least 2 years of a University study (ex. 2/3 years of a Bachelor study or at least 1 year of a Master study – by 30 June)
- Some previous research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrollment in a University program for the current academic year and the next year (if possible)
- Free student accommodation
- Each student will be awarded a stipend of EUR 1400 after tax for the nine-week program
- Medical insurance is included in the contract for the nine weeks
- A free travel pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events
How to apply?
For more information, and to apply please visit the official website.