Deadline: 27 May 2020
Open to: undergraduate, postgraduate, or Ph.D. students/candidates enrolled at a higher learning institution
Benefits: grants totaling USD 1,600.00 in value
Supporting students conducting fieldwork for sustainability and sustainable development research projects.
MAXQDA Research Grants is a VERBI Software initiative that seeks to support researchers, research projects, and networks for research collaboration. As a part of this initiative, the #ResearchforChange Grant was created to offer financial support and methodological training to student-researchers whose fieldwork aims to study, bring awareness to, and contribute to empowerment initiatives. Aligned with one of VERBI Software’s core company values, this semester’s grant theme is sustainability and sustainable development.
Aligned with this semester’s theme, VERBI Software is very happy to announce that we will be partnering with the Global Nature Fund (GNF) for this semester’s grant!
The Global Nature Fund is a non-profit, private, independent international foundation that works to support the protection of the environment and nature. The GNF’s mission is to foster the protection of nature and the environment. To do so, the GNF focuses on initiating and carrying out environmental protection projects for animals and their habitats/migratory routes; developing model projects for the promotion of sustainable economy; publishing articles and organizing events dealing with the protection of nature and environment; and promoting international conventions on species protection. The 4th 2020 #ResearchforChange Grant will be awarded to support GNF’s important sustainability and sustainable development projects.
- The applicant must currently be an undergraduate, postgraduate, or Ph.D. student/candidate enrolled at a higher learning institution (college, university, trade school, etc.).
- The applicant must be conducting, or be about to conduct, qualitative or mixed methods fieldwork focused on sustainability and/or sustainable development.
- The fieldwork will begin by September 30th, 2020 at the latest.
- The applicant will be using MAXQDA to analyze their research data.
- VERBI Software GmbH employees, Professional MAXQDA Trainers, and previous MAXQDA Research Grant recipients are not eligible to apply.
No previous MAXQDA experience is necessary.
Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
With a USD 850.00 Mobility Scholarship, MAXQDA Analytics Pro Student license, two professional MAXQDA training sessions, and more, VERBI Software is offering three students conducting qualitative and mixed methods research each a grant totaling USD 1,600.00 USD in value.
How to Apply?
For more information and in order to apply please check the official web page.