Deadline: 13 July 2020
Open to: individuals with background in journalism
Benefits: accommodation and travel expenses are covered by the European Commission
Youth4Regions is the European Commission program helping journalism students and young journalists to discover what the EU is doing in their region.
- Interest in what EU regional policy is doing in your region
- Background in journalism (studies or up to 2 years of experience)
- EU or neighboring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Availability during 11 – 16 October
- Trainings on journalism and EU regional policy
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to the Member States
- Accommodation and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
How to Apply?
Click here to apply.
For more information visit the official website.