Deadline: 31 July 2020
Open to: to anyone from everywhere, every country, every corner of the world
Benefits: prize USD 1,000
Biopage is hosting a writing contest to remind people the benefits of writing. To communicate with clarity and depth, nothing is better than the real language, with words. Writing skill is essential to success in life and career.
The contest is open to anyone from everywhere, every country, every corner of the world.
You can write about good life experience, or bad, embarrassing, frightening ones.
At this moment we are in this COVID-19 pandemic. As the coronavirus continues to spread and keep people at home, you as a writer should write down your experience of quarantine life. Tell your stories in words and pictures: pantry inventories, window views, workout routines, neighbors helping neighbors, homeschooling activities… Or more dramatic: fighting the virus yourself, sick family member at home or hospital, treating patients as a healthcare provider, dealing with pain losing a friend…
- Keep a journal with your Biopage account, this is a once in a lifetime experience.
- Pick your best story to patriciate in our storytelling writing contest.
- You can win USD 1,000, and three runners-up can win USD 200 each.
How to Apply?
- Register for an account at biopage.com (or download and register on iOS or Android app).
- First complete your profile, write a bio to introduce yourself.
- Click “Update”, and post your essay there. Please include a title and a picture or video. Use “writing contest” as one of the tags. Copy the web address of the post.
- Come back to this page on a computer, and click “Enter the Contest”, and paste the web address of the post.
- Share your essay with your friends, ask them to like and comment.
For more information and how to apply please visit the official link.