Deadline: 19 August 2020
Open to: everyone that is 18 years and older, professional and amateur photographers alike
Awards: USD 15,000 in cash awards
It has been a long few months at home and, like many of you, the LensCulture team is dreaming of summer vacations, adventures with friends and family, and a little change of scenery. Our ability to travel in the literal sense of the word is restricted for now, but photography offers us a wonderful opportunity to virtually satisfy our collective wanderlust. So for this award, LensCulture seeks photography that explores a broad and aspirational theme: journey.
The competition is open to everyone that is 18 years and older, professional and amateur photographers alike.
- USD 15,000 in Cash Awards
- Exhibition in Paris during Paris Photo
- Journeys 2020 Online Exhibition
- Visibility with LensCulture Insiders
- Featured in International Photo Festival Projections
- International Press Exposure
- Massive Exposure to the Global Audience of 3 Million
- LensCulture Portfolio Account
- Opportunity to be in LensCulture Discoveries online directory of top-rated photographers
- Share your Work with the Global Photography Community
- Opportunities for Immediate Exposure
How to apply?
To enter the competition, you must submit your entries to the Competition URL. Participants must also pay the entry fee(s) and complete the submission form in order to be considered for the competition.
For more information, please visit the official web page.