Deadline: 10 August 2020
Open to: applicants all ages worldwide
Benefits: USD 2.000
Artistic and creative entries are now invited for the Erupt! 2020 Social Change Art Competition. With a fierce dedication to bettering the lives of indigent children using sustainable structures, SAP SE partners with Street Priests Inc. to launch this competition.
The competition aims to achieve the double purpose of promoting the arts and discovering and exposing new talent while providing lasting solutions to the creeping crisis of indigent children.
First, be human! All ages are welcome to apply to the programme. Applicants are restricted to just one entry or submission!
There are four categories in Erupt! 2020 namely:
- Literature: Acceptable forms of submissions are Stories, short stories, written poems, and more.
- Visual: Acceptable forms of submissions are videos, paintings, drawings, and more.
- Performance: Acceptable forms of submissions are dance, anything constituting body movements, and more.
- Audio. Acceptable forms of submissions are music, spoken word, performed poetry, and more.
Winning Entry Prize money
- Literature: USD 2,000
- Audio: USD 2,000
- Visual: USD 2,000
- Performance: USD 2,000
How to Apply?
- All entries must be received by the closing date of the competition. Only entries submitted by this deadline will enter the competition.
- Entries must be submitted in easy to access formats (mp3, mp4, pdf, doc) with the subject line: “What About Me? – Entry”.
- Entries cannot be returned so please remember to retain a copy.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- Entries must not contain defamatory, obscene, offensive, or any other unsuitable material.
- Entries must be suitable to be published for audiences of all ages.
To submit your entry, click here.
For more information and how to apply please visit the official link.