Deadline: 23 December 2021
Open to: young African entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35 from the eligible countries
Benefits: financial support, media visibility, and coaching
The Startupper of the year Challenge by TotalEnergies is back for its 3rd edition in 32 African countries! Its goal is to support young African entrepreneurs. All business creation’s project holders and young innovative startups with a positive impact on their communities and the planet can participate!
If you have an idea or a project in mind: you will apply in the category “business creation project”. If you have a company registered that is less than 3 years ago: you will apply in the category “startup under 3 years”.
The Startupper of the year Challenge is open to young African entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35 who come from one of 32 eligible African countries. 32 participating countries are the following:
- North Africa – Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Tunisia;
- West Africa – Ivory Coast, Ghana, Guinea, Nigeria, Senegal, Togo;
- Central Africa – Cameroon, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo;
- East Africa – Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Reunion Island-Mayotte Island, Madagascar, Uganda, Tanzania;
- Southern Africa – South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
3 prizes will be awarded in each country to:
- The best business creation project
- The best startup under 3 years old
- The best female entrepreneur
The best female entrepreneur will apply in one of the two categories. She will be able to receive a maximum of 2 prizes: a prize in her category, and the prize for the best female entrepreneur. The latter is determined according to her personality and her background.
The rewards and benefits include financial support, media visibility, and coaching.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more details, please visit the official website.