Deadline: 11 July 2022
Open to: applicants 18-30 years old from EU countries
Benefits: accommodation, food and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
Youth4Regions is the European Commission programme helping journalism students and young journalists to discover what the EU is doing in their region.
Send article, photo or video reportage on a project co-financed by EU.
You must send a short article (2500 to 6250 characters), a photo or a short video reportage (2 – 3 minutes) depicting a project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (including Interreg) or Cohesion Fund. Your work should cover the theme of the current edition of the programme – youth empowerment.
- Interest in what EU regional policy is doing in your region
- Background in journalism (studies or up to 2 years of experience)
- EU or neighbouring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Availability during 8 – 14 October 2022
- Trainings on journalism and EU regional policy
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States
- Accommodation, food and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.