Deadline: 16 April 2018
Open to: UK/EU students
Scholarship: GBP 14,553
The University of Exeter is inviting applications for The Bob and Sandy Jessett PhD studentship for UK/EU students. For eligible UK/EU students, this full-time scholarship will cover fees and an annual stipend of at GBP 14,553 for up to three years.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, South West England, and United Kingdom.
- Applicants must fulfil the standard entry requirements for their programme of study;
- Applicants for this scholarship must have a strong first degree (at least an Upper Second Class Honours or equivalent);
- The scholarship will be awarded to the strongest applicant based on an assessment of the applicant’s:
– academic excellence;
– research potential;
– research proposal.
For eligible UK/EU students, this full-time scholarship will cover fees and an annual stipend of at GBP 14,553 for up to three years.
How to Apply?
Applicants will be required to include the following with their online application:
- A Letter of Application;
- Research Proposal with a supervisor agreed in principle;
- 2 References;
- IELTS or equivalent (if from a non-English speaking country).
For more information please visit the official website.