Deadline: 18 September 2014
Open to: candidates with Master degree, no older then 35 years
Scholarship: exemption from fees, 1080 EUR/month for travel and living costs
Kochi University of Technology’s Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university through the contribution of highly capable doctoral students. Every year in April and October, the university enrolls selected doctoral students under specific research projects. The students pursue the doctoral course in English while at the same time assisting their host professor in his/her research projects.
- have or be scheduled to acquire a master’s degree before the KUT enrollment date;
- be 35 years old or less at the time of enrollment;
- have an excellent academic record and strong bachelor’s and master’s degrees from reputable universities;
- have the intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work in one of the designated research projects;
- have high English proficiency.
- exemption from 30,000 yen entrance examination fee, 300,000 yen enrollment fee and 535,800 yen/year tuition fee;
- to support living expenses, 150,000 yen/month(1080 Eur) is paid for research project work;
- for travel and initial living costs 150,000 yen is provided (for foreign students who are living outside Japan, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, “Student” status of Japanese residence at the time of entry in Japan).
Application deadline is 18 September 2014.
International Relations Division
Kochi University of Technology
Tosayamada, Kami City, Kochi 782-8502 JAPAN
For further information visit the official website HERE.