Deadline: 1 September
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers and volunteers from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia
Venue: 5-13 October 2014, in Serbia
The Educational Center Krusevac, a non profit organization promoting civil society trough life long non formal education, is organizing the training course “Movie Moves Youth”.
The training course will be held in Serbia from the 5th to the 13th of October 2014, gathering 30 participants from 10 countries. The overall aim of the training is to develop competences of youth workers/leaders in using video as a tool for working with peace building issues.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To explore the ways, techniques, means and possibilities of amateur video-production with youth workers and youth leaders active in European youth work;
- To introduce participants with Stop motion movie technique and how it can be used in solving peace-building issues;
- To learn together the nowadays new programmes and platforms supporting video creation and dissemination as well as the basic rules of it such as respect to copyright,creative commons etc;
- To promote young people’s active participation in society, and especially to empower youth to take an active role in building peaceful society;
- To develop further activities in the youth work, exploiting the results got at the TC and disseminating them further to their peers and communities;
- To promote tolerance, equality and solidarity among different cultures, nationalities, ethnic groups, etc.
The expected participants are youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, youth activists and volunteers from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic and Slovenia.
This training is funded by the Council of Europe and co-funded by Serbian Ministry of youth and sport.
The selected participants will be provided with accommodation, meals, working materials and visa support. In addition the travel expenses will be 70% reimbursed.
The deadline to apply is 1 September 2014. Participants will be selected by 4 September 2014.
Interested participants must apply for this training using the online application form HERE.
For further information you can direct your questions to Ilija Jovanovic at: [email protected] or by phone at 00381628917484.