Deadline: 17 March 2015
Open to: experienced researchers of all nationalities who have a doctorate or at least four years of research experience
Fellowship: 50% of salary costs plus additional costs related to mobility
VINNOVA, the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems , aims to promote sustainable growth by improving the conditions for innovation and funding needs-driven research. VINNOVA has opened a call for proposals within the Mobility for Growth programme entitled VINNMER Marie Curie Incoming. The purpose of the call is to strengthen qualification opportunities for international researchers through increased mobility opportunities, by visiting and working in Swedish host organisations. The call targets international researchers interested in transnational mobility as a career development option, as well as Swedish private or public R&I organisations (as host organisations) which promote and invest in key people and value-collaboration between private and public sectors as a pathway to success.
It is expected that a total of at least 100 VINNMER Marie Curie Fellowships will be awarded throughout the Mobility for Growth programme.
The VINNMER Marie Curie Incoming Program is open to:
- Internationally experienced researchers currently working outside Sweden who have a doctorate or at least four years’ full-time equivalent research experience in collaborating with private and/or public sector organisations.
- Highly experienced researchers (more than ten years’ full-time equivalent research experience).
The researcher should be outside Sweden at the time of the application and spend at least 67 percent of the project duration in Sweden.
The fellowship is intend to fund half the salary of the researcher (project leader) for the duration of the project. The fellowship may also cover (relevant and reasonable) additional costs relating to mobility:
- Per diem;
- Increased living costs;
- Extra support for fellows with families;
- Training and conference fees;
- Financial support for PhD students mentored by the researcher in the international organisation to enable mentoring at the Swedish organisation (max. SEK 50,000- €5,400/year/student for travel costs, subsistence and accommodation).
Applications must be submitted electronically via VINNOVA’s eServices Portal. A complete application should include:
- Application form;
- Project description;
- Supporting letters from each organization involved;
- Personal appendix.
The deadline to apply is 17 March 2015. Decisions will be made by 17 June 2015.
For any enquiries about the application process please contact: helpdesk@VINNOVA.se.