Deadline: 31 March 2015
Open to: international videoartists
Award: 30 selected artworks will become part of Casoria Contemporary Art Museum permanent collection
The Magmart International Videoart Festival, founded in 2005 by the Italian artist and designer Enrico Tomaselli, is held every year in Naples, Italy. The festival is realized in partnership with the Casoria Contemporary Art Museum (CAM).
The call for the IX edition of Magmart Festival is open and invites international videoartists to submit short videos, fully realized with digital technology, of up to 10 minutes, for inclusion in the Festival official program.
The Festival is open to all international videoartists.
The jury will select 30 artworks that will become part of Casoria Contemporary Art Museum permanent collection.
In order to enter the competition you need to fill out the online application available HERE and indicate in the application an URL http or ftp for downloading the video (i.e.: http://www.mydomain.com/myvideo.mov).
Technical Features of Artworks
- The videos must be fully realized with digital tech must be mono-channel;
- The videos must be sent in format .mpeg, .mpg, .mp4, .avi or .mov (PAL);
- The max lenght of videos don’t must surpass 10 minutes;
- The videos must be accompanied by a still-frame from video itself, in format .jpg, and with dimension not less than 400 px / 300 px;
- The videos must have a quality (dimension, resolution) right for a public screening, without any further shipping of an high-res copy Suggested size is 1280px / 720px (16:9); minimum size required is 720px / 576px.
The deadline to apply is 31 March 2015.
For further information please visit the official website.