Deadline: 23 January 2015
Open to: candidates internationally who speak English fluently, have organizational skills and are good team players, as well as ready to seriously take tasks
Benefits: costs for travel, accommodation and food are covered
Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe is announcing a call for members to join the international preparatory team for the seminar “Sharing is Caring! Collective Action and Common Solutions”. It will take place in Armenia 25th of April – 2nd of May. The event is organized within the cooperation of European Youth Foundation and the call is open for active, young people, who share the Green values.
The main responsibilities of the prep-team will be:
- Organize the basic preparation (food plan, finances, etc.) and join both on-line and physical preparatory meetings;
- Prepare a call for participants, select the most fitting ones, prepare participants for the event and provide them with all necessary information;
- Prepare the program and cooperate with speakers, experts, trainer and partners;
- Help with the promotion of the event;
- Take care of practicalities and for well-being of the participants;
- Help with documentation of the event.
- Speak English (you should be able to express yourself, write e-mails and understand English);
- Be willing to take on a challenge;
- Be responsible towards the taken tasks and the rest of the group;
- Have good organizational skills;
- Be a good team player;
- Be committed to agreed aims of the project;
- Be available to travel to the meeting and the seminar;
- Be available on-line and timely follow e-mail communication from February to July 2015.
The organizers will cover accommodation, food and 100% travel expenses.