Deadline: 15 June 2015
Open to: candidates should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support
Venue: Mooktawan Sanctuary, Southern Thailand, 13-26 October 2015
Your fellowship program in Thailand first starts with a 42 Days online self-development program on an interactive platform providing you the basic theory and practice; develop the tool for inner peace and learn about the concept of PIPO: INNER PEACE + OUTER PEACE = SUSTAINABLE WORLD PEACE. Through the Online Special OPS you have the means to share true peace to friends, family and school at large. Last but not least, since people need to take this light back to their communities, as your understanding of peace grows together with your commitment to the Peace Revolution Project, you will gain the necessary tools for enforcing your PIPO proposal, which will be editable until the last day and will represent the culmination of your process.
The fellowship offers a 14-day intensive training program (13-26 October 2015) providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
In addition to the intense meditation practice, participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines;
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve;
- The 5 Rooms of life;
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind;
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society;
- Thai-Buddhist Studies.
Presently, the fellowship will take place at Mooktawan Sanctuary in an island at the southern part of Thailand. Participants will enjoy meditating in a serene and peaceful near-forest environment.
- Candidates should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support;
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program;
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 OFFLINE (with 5 or more participants) and 1 ONLINE (with 10 or more participants) Special Ops;
- Candidates must have submitted a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form);
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace;
- Candidates must finish all the above requirements (the self-development program as well as the online Special Ops) before the eligibility deadline of a fellowship which is 27 July 2015.
The Thailand fellowship includes:
- Partial sponsoring of airfare. Everyone is welcome to join the fellowship but to be eligible for the partial sponsoring of airfare, candidates must be between 18-30 years old;
- Free accommodation;
- Free catering;
- Free local transportation;
- Free meditation retreat fee.
The deadline to apply is 15 June 2015. Proceed with your application HERE.
Should you need more information about the Fellowship, please contact: [email protected].
Check the official web-page.