Deadline: 29 May 2015, noon-time (CEST, Paris, France time)
Open to: applicants submitting projects about production of cultural and artistic works and/or contributing to the establishment of culture and development strategies and programmes
Grant: between US$ 20,000 and US$ 100,000 (covers no more than 80% of the total project budget)
Are you an artist or creator? An NGO or a non-profit private or public body, whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation? If your project is compliant with the criteria indicated in the Operational Guidelines of the International Fund for the Promotion of Culture (IFPC), you can submit your project application and be considered in order to benefit from the financial support of the Fund. Eligible activities for receipt of assistance from the IFPC are:
- The production of cultural and artistic works;
- The organization of cultural and artistic events of national, regional and/or international scope contributing to the establishment of culture and development strategies and programmes.
For the co-financing grants may apply:
- Individuals, particularly artists and creators;
- Public bodies with specific responsibility for the promotion of culture and artistic creation;
- Non-governmental organizations and non-profit private bodies whose objectives are in conformity with those of the Fund and whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation.
IFPC assistance measures shall be allocated subject to availability of resources and taking into account the projects’ compliance with all of the following criteria, which are considered indispensable:
- The amount of assistance required is between US$ 20,000 and US$ 100,000 and covers no more than 80% of the total project budget;
- Another source of funding, whether financial or in kind, has been identified, covering at least 20% of the total estimated budget;
- The amount of assistance requested is appropriate for its implementation;
- The proposed activities have a solid monitoring plan;
- The project may have institutional, and/or socio-economic results;
- May have a multiplier effect, inspiring the implementation of other measures, activities and projects;
- Have an implementation calendar for the activities proposed to be funded under the IFPC of a maximum of twelve (12) months.
Read more about the eligibility criteria in the Operational Guidelines of IFPC.
The amount of assistance required should be between US$ 20,000 and US$ 100,000 and it should cover no more than 80% of the total project budget.
You are strongly advised to read the FAQs prior to starting the online application process:
- You must create an account in order to start your online application;
- The application form must be duly completed online;
- While filling the online application form, you may use the ‘SAVE” button at the end of the application form to save your work before submitting your project proposal;
- All applications must be completed in English or French;
- Please note that only one (1) application per applicant/project holder will be considered;
- Once your application has been submitted you will not be able to make any further changes;
- Final selection will be made in February 2016. Successful candidates only will be notified no later than two weeks following the date of the selection.
The deadline for submission is 29 May 2015 at noon CEST – Paris, France time. Due to the large number of applications the Fund receives, there may be technical issues during the hours close to the deadline. They therefore recommend that you submit your project proposal well in advance of the deadline. Applications which, for technical issues or for issues of any other kind, are not received within the deadline will not be accepted. Please note that unsigned and/or incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
If you have any queries related to the call for project proposals you may write to the Fund at: [email protected]
Check the call for proposals.