Deadline: 19 April 2015
Open to: creative designers with inspiring ideas; open only for individuals
Prize: a trip to Expo Milano 2015
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) invites designers around the world to create and submit their best logo design for the World Environment Day (WED) 2015 campaign. The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for UNEP’s World Environment Day campaign, which will be used online, in print, and on merchandise. The logo should visually capture in a simple, appealing and exciting way the message behind the slogan: “Seven Billion Dreams. One Planet. Consume with Care.”
The competition is open only for individuals. Companies, institutions, organizations, etc. or groups associated with such institutions are not eligible. More than one entry is allowed.
The winner will win a trip to Milan to visit the Expo Milano 2015. Following items will be reimbursed:
- an economy class return ticket to Milan for one person;
- daily allowance for two persons in Milan (per UN standard travel rules and guidelines);
- a two-day ticket to Milan Expo.
The winner must travel to Milan during the Expo (1 May – 31 October).
How to apply?
The competition is free to enter.
- Participants must submit logo entries by email attachment to [email protected] with the subject heading “WED 2015 logo design”. Logos should be received in the World Environment Day mailbox by the deadline – 19 April 2015 (no later than 11:59 p.m. Nairobi time, +3 GMT );
- The entries must be submitted in PDF or JPG (300 dpi);
- The email must include the full name, address and phone number of the Entrant;
Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines and those that fail to do so will be disqualified;
A logo entry must consist of the following files – each in PDF or JPG: the basic logo composition in colour and the basic logo composition in grayscale;
More details about Submission Guidelines and Terms and conditions are available HERE.