Open to: students of Economics, Political Science or Regional Sciences with excellent German as well as very good knowledge of English
Remuneration: EUR 400 per month
The Committee on Eastern European Economic Relations was founded in 1952. It is a joint organisation of the leading associations representing German business. It is supported by the Federation of German Industries (BDI), the Association of German Banks (BdB), the German Insurance Association (GDV), the Foreign Trade Association of the German Retail Trade (AVE), as well as the German Confederation of Skilled Crafts (ZDH). Membership of the Committee on Eastern European Economic Relations is open to companies with interests in Russia, Central and Eastern Europe, South-East Europe, the Caucasian Republics and Central Asia.
The Committee searches for an intern to start as soon as possible. The office period will last 3 months and there will be 39 working hours per week. The intern will assist in the implementation of international projects such as the Zoran Djindjic Internship Program of the German Business for Western Balkans and the Internship Program of German Business for Ukraine.
- Support the project management process by organizing and conducting seminars and events in the frames of the programmes;
- Support the scholarship-holders in the administration process related to their stay in Germany;
- Support the Alumni-work;
- Analyse different surveys;
- Participating in the daily activities of the Committee.
- Current students of Economy, Political Science and Regional Studies;
- Good understanding of the political and economic context;
- Intercultural sensitivity;
- Interest in event management in the region of South-East Europe and Ukraine, as well as interest in working with companies and industrial associations;
- Experience in international project management (preferred);
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of team spirit;
- Excellent knowledge of German (native speaker’ level) and very good knowledge of English.
The intern will receive EUR 400 per month. The applicants have to be enrolled at university for the entire duration of the internship.
Please send your application in pdf-format consisting of a cover letter, CV and two relevant job refenences at: [email protected].
In case of further questions, please contact:
Prof. Dr. Rainer Lindner
Ost-Ausschuss der Deutschen Wirtschaft
Breite Straße 29
Or visit the official call.