Deadline: 17 May 2015
Open to: student or recent graduate European Studies, Political Science, Law or relevant related disciplines
Benefits: internship is unpaid, with a modest stipend upon conclusion of the internship covering some expenses
Federation of the European Sporting Goods Industry (FESI) is the representative body for the sporting goods sector in Europe based in Brussels. FESI engages with all European political institutions, along with other European authorities and bodies that are stakeholders in the industry. One of the main goals of FESI is to promote free trade between European Member States and to encourage and facilitate trade world-wide. FESI represents some 1,800 companies with a combined annual turnover of more than 65 billion Euros. FESI is a member of the World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI). FESI is recruiting four interns for a period of minimum 4 months ideally starting end-May 2015.
You will be expected to contribute to the overall functioning of FESI by:
- Supporting FESI in all lobbying activities related to International Trade, Customs, Intellectual Property Rights and Product Safety;
- Monitoring EU legislation and relevant developments;
- Liaising with European institutions and FESI members;
- Taking part in FESI’s Working Committees’ activities;
- Assisting with the organisation of events and meetings;
- Provide administrative support.
- Students or recent graduates in European Studies, Political Science, Law or relevant related disciplines;
- Good knowledge of EU institutions and decision-making process;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential, other EU language is an asset;
- Ability to work effectively in a small and international team.
Upgrading your competences and skills. This internship is unpaid, with a modest stipend upon conclusion of the internship covering some expenses.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Deadline for applying is 17 May 2015.
For more information please visit the official webpage.