Deadline: 15 July 2015
Open to: students of Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Illustration or similar field from EU countries
The Adidas Group every year offers internships on many positions all over the world. The primary requirement for an internship at the Adidas Group is enrollment at University or University of Applied Science. In addition to strong communication skills and customer focus, candidates should demonstrate involvement in extracurricular activities and should possess analytical skills as well as a very good knowledge of English and intercultural competence. In addition, a passion for sport is an important requirement at the Adidas Group. Along with your degree certificate, it is your practical experience that is often the deciding factor in consideration for a position within Adidas Group. This internship position will last six months starting from 1 August 2015 in Adidas headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
The intern’s tasks will include:
- Support team in daily tasks;
- Support the graphics design team creating graphics for t-shirts, apparel and footwear collections for Adidas Originals, Sport Performance or Sport Style;
- Assist graphic designers with artwork and handover preparation;
- Preparing technical drafts and graphic artwork for printing production.
- Preparing concept and mood boards under the supervision and direction of the responsible graphic designers;
- Understand the working process in a big company and the fashion and apparel industry;
- Choosing and understanding printing executions on garments and providing graphic solutions accordingly.
- Student of Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Illustration or similar field enrolled as full time student for the complete duration of the internship. (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations);
- Fluent in English;
- Good hand drawing and Illustration skills are highly appreciated;
- Fluent in Illustrator and Photoshop CS4/CS5 programs preferably on a Mac environment;
- Good sketching and renderings skills to communicate concepts and ideas;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks;
- Previous Design experience is an asset.
This is a paid internship position. The pay varies by location and experience.
In order to apply you should register online to the official Adidas Group page and follow the steps. Application deadline is 15 July 2015.
For more information please visit the official website.