Deadline: 22 June 2015
Open to: anyone with successful completion of academic studies in this field and/or experience as an editor/copywriter
Remuneration: the gross salary will be a minimum of EUR 2.158,30/month
The Ars Electronica Futurelab has an opening for regular employment beginning immediately as a Content & Social Media Manager/Editor based in Linz, Austria. Successful applicant will be responsible for creating content for corporate communications promoting the Ars Electronica Futurelab as well as documentation of projects currently in progress including the composition of informative project descriptions and blog postings. Specifically, the responsibilities will entail management of the Futurelab’s various media channels, operative social media communication, editorial planning and staging of social media activities, creation of content for the Futurelab’s website, as well as active involvement in Futurelab projects in the form of conception, substantive research, copywriting support and picture editing.
Following qualifications, skills and qualities are necessary for the position:
- Successful completion of academic studies in this field and/or experience as an editor/copywriter;
- Professional experience in content management and with social media;
- Solid experience in community management;
- Strong interest in digital communication and an aptitude for digital media;
- Keen interest in topics having to do with technology, art and the future;
- An impressive writing style and a very good feel for language;
- Flawless command of German spelling and grammar;
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Experience with WordPress and/or other CMSs is highly desirable;
- Experience in photography and/or video production;
- A detail-oriented, independent and structured way of working;
- The ability to work in a team and to handle stress.
The gross salary (before deductions) computed on the basis of 40 hours/week will be a minimum of EUR 2.158,30/month.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 22 June 2015. Please apply by submitting a résumé via e-mail to: [email protected]