Deadline: 19 August 2015
Open to: applicants with a University degree or equivalent and at least 2-3 years professional experience
Remuneration: to be determined based on experience
The Council of European Energy Regulators (CEER) is seeking a High-Level Administrator for its Brussels-based Secretariat.
CEER is the European association of energy regulators.The Administrator is responsible for providing operational, logistical and policy support to expert working groups and the CEER Secretariat.
Duties will include (non-exhaustive):
- Information monitoring, analysis and reporting on energy issues, in particular following EU developments and advising on relevance for regulators;
- Providing operational support to working groups (including of the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators), tracking deliverables, minuting meetings, managing public consultations and coordinating meetings, events and other internal / external activities;
- Managing and maintaining a network of contacts and engaging with stakeholders;
- Contributing to horizontal tasks within a small and dynamic Secretariat;
- Administering the website, on a daily basis.
To be eligible, applicants should meet following requirements:
- University degree or equivalent;
- 2-3 years professional experience working in an office environment;
- Experience working with the EU Institutions and the energy sector, very advantageous;
- Sound knowledge of EU decision-making procedures,current affairs and a demonstrable understanding of EU legislative developments in energy policy;
- Excellent written and oral command of English (native speaker or equivalent level), essential;
- Flexible, pro-active attitude with strong organisational skills and an eagerness to learn on the job;
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver under pressure;
- Good knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft applications generally, including website maintenance.
Remuneration is to be discussed based on experience.
How to apply?
Applicants should send letter of application and CV before 19 August 2015, to CEER Secretary General, e-mail: email@example.com with the ref. HLA2015-77.