Deadline: 16 August 2015
Open to: applicants with a university degree and excellent knowledge of English
Remuneration: a fixed gross salary of EUR 1,050 per month
SOS Children’s Villages International is the global federation of 117 national SOS Children’s Villages associations, working together with a single vision: to ensure that every child grows with love, security and respect. SOS Children’s Villages International is looking for an intern for its COO office in Vienna, Austria. The contract is limited by the end of 2015. The intern will have following responsibilities:
- Support a project team in reviewing/monitoring data and reports provided by Regions and solving issues with these reports;
- Preparing reports, presentations and other content for Management Team and Legal Bodies;
- Updating documents and spreadsheets on the intranet teamsite.
All applicants should meet following requirements:
- University degree or similar;
- Strong MS-Office user skills and a favour for working with data are required;
- Some experience in administrative support is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Thoroughness, attention to detail and highly numerate.
The position is remunerated by a fixed gross salary of EUR 1,050 per month on a full time basis. The internship is also a great possibility to learn and gain experience in an international multicultural working environment.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 16 August 2015. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and letter of application via e-mail to [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.