Deadline: 30 September 2015
Open to: international students
Scholarship: monthly stipend of EUR 700 for a maximum period of 24 months
Witten/Herdecke University (UW/H) was founded and state recognized in 1983 and ever since has been a pioneer among Germany’s higher education institutions. As a model university they stand for dynamic reforms of the traditional alma mater and the pursuit of a humanistic educational concept adapted to the challenges of their modern knowledge society. Theory-based and practice-oriented teaching at UW/H is always associated with the acquisition of subject-related, methodical, social and cultural competences, value orientation and personal growth.
The Hochschulwerk of Witten/Herdecke University (UW/H) is proud to announce its new scholarship for international students. The scholarship is financed by the students of Witten/Herdecke University through their contributions to the Hochschulwerk, the funds are administered by the Sozialausschuss (Social Committee of the Student Union).
Scholarships are offered for a maximum period of 24 months.
Eligible are international students who meet the following criteria:
- Nationality of a lower income country (annual GDP/capita less than USD 10,000);
- Successful application for a degree programme at UW/H;
- Personal need of funding (to be confirmed by the Social Committee).
The scholarship comprises a monthly grant of EUR 700 for a maximum tenure of 24 months.
How to apply?
The application deadline is 30 September 2015.
A complete application must include the following:
- Your CV;
- An informal motivation letter and declaration about your financial background (one page total);
- The confirmation that you have received a place in one of the degree programs of Witten/Herdecke University;
and should be submitted to: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.