Deadline: 20 November 2015
Open to: applicants with a university degree in related subject able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience in project management
Remuneration: paid internship with contract based on Belgian employment law
JA Europe offers a 6 month paid internship in Brussels to candidates who are interested in project management and entrepreneurship education. If you are able to take initiative and responsibility for project as well as work well in a team, this internship is exactly for you. The expected staring date is 11 January. There is a possibility for an extension for another six months. Successful candidate will learn and improve his/her skills in the following areas:
- Project management;
- Implementation of entrepreneurship education especially online activity;
- Report writing;
- Project design/development;
- Communication, presentation skills, time management;
- Event management.
To be eligible for an internship all candidates must have:
- Education – University Degree in a related subject;
- Knowledge, skills and abilities – It is essential for the candidate to demonstrate good knowledge and experience in project management (organisation).
The successful candidate should also demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization;
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques;
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities;
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness;
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities;
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Excellent written and oral command of English (native speaker or equivalent level); knowledge of an additional language will be considered an asset
- Previous working experience is an advantage
- Creative and flexible, able to work in a multinational environment and to work under pressure
- Interested in e-learning technologies
- Interest in nonprofit management and educational programmes development.
This is a paid internship with a contract based on Belgian employment law. The exact remuneration will be spicified during the application process.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 20 November 2015. To apply please send your CV and an short motivational letter (max. 1 page), along with your earliest available start date to [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview during the week of 7-11 December 2015.
For more information please visit the official website.