Deadline: 1 February 2016
Open to: all students enrolled in graduate or postgraduate program (master level or higher) in any field of study at a regular university
Award: CHF 20,000.– prize money shared by the three winners and the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award
Compete for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award and qualify for participation as a «Leader of Tomorrow» in the world’s most prestigious essay competition! Your essay (max. 2,100 words) written in English must answer: What are alternatives to economic growth? Leaders of Tomorrow have expressed scepticism towards economic growth as it stands today. This is the challenge for you to develop your alternative guidelines to the concept of growth. Present your own idea to convince the jury. Professional, creative and thought-provoking essay is expected. Be bold and unconventional!
- Enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate program (master level or higher) in any field of study at a regular university
- Born in 1986 or later
What will you gain?
- Join the debate with 600 top global leaders and decision makers;
- Share your thoughts, ideas and visions with the global elite;
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds;
- Talk with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow;
- Can become member of a truly unique and strong global community;
- CHF 20,000 prize money shared by the three winners and the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award.
Expenses for travel, board and lodging are going to be covered, as well as travel service will be provided.
How to apply?
Register online to get regular updates, advice and valuable information on the competition and the symposium HERE.
Make sure you can provide the following documents:
- Copy of passport or other identification (in English for non-Roman languages);
- Confirmation of matriculation/enrolment from your university;
- Your contribution file with no indication of your name in the file name, the file metadata or the file itself.
More information on official website.