Deadline: as soon as possible
Open to: applicants with a bachelor’s degree in law, economics, finance, or business fluent in English/French or in English/German
Remuneration: EUR 1,000 per month + transport refunding
ISS Brussels is seeking a number of corporate governance custom research interns for the spring of 2016. One of the position is Custom Research Analyst. Interns will be guided by experienced analysts and learn about corporate governance, gaining an understanding of technical terminology in the corporate governance and investment management field. The main responsibilities will be to assist the analysts in providing vote recommendations according to client specific guidelines for shareholder meetings of global companies in the client’s portfolio.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist their analysts by closely inspecting the agendas of annual general meetings;
- Learn about and then formulate vote recommendations according to client specific guidelines for shareholder meetings of global companies in the client’s portfolio;
- Gather data based on information in the company’s public documents;
- Prepare reports in English detailing the analyses and explaining why a certain vote recommendation was given.
The internship will run for three to six months starting in February 2016 and based in Brussels.
All candidates should meet following requirements:
- An interest and understanding in corporate governance, capital markets, research and data collection;
- A relevant bachelor’s degree (law, economics, finance, or business);
- A good eye for detail;
- Fluent in English/French or in English/German;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- The ability to assimilate large quantities of information, work independently and take initiative while also being a team player;
- An organized and structured mind to deal with large quantities of work and strict deadlines.
This a paid internship with a remuneration of EUR 1,000 per month + transport refunding.
How to apply?
It is necessary to apply as soon as possible. To apply please use the online application tool on the official website.
For more information please visit the official website.