Deadline: 28 February 2016
Open to: candidates should be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application
Fellowship: accommodation, catering, local transportation, meditation retreat fee, partial sponsoring of airfare
The Peace Revolution is currently inviting applications for its International Fellowship Programme 2016 in Thailand. The fellowship offers a 14 days intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment. The training will be held from 16-29 June 2016.
In addition to the intense meditation practice, participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines;
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life;
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind;
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society;
- Thai-Buddhist Studies.
- Everyone is welcome to join the fellowship;
- Candidates should be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support;
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the English version of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program;
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 offline (with 5 or more participants) and 1 online (with 10 or more participants) Special Ops;
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form);
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace;
- Candidates must finish all the above requirements (the self-development program as well as the online Special Ops) before the eligibility deadline of a fellowship.
The Thailand fellowship includes:
- Partial sponsoring of airfare;
- Free accommodation;
- Free catering;
- Free local transportation;
- Free meditation retreat fee.
How to apply?
Apply online latest by 28 February 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.