Deadline: 16 February 2016
Open to: students across MA programmes at UK universities with a research interest in sculpture
Award: GBR 250 at the end of the two-week internships
The Henry Moore Foundation is offering four funded internships for students across MA programmes at UK universities. The internships are aimed at students who have a research interest in sculpture and are intended to provide practical experience of working in a museum environment. The duration of internship is two weeks.
2016 intern projects are:
- Sculpture and Self-Portraiture;
- The John Bunting archive;
- Fountains and ‘Water Sculpture;
- Filming Sculpture.
- Four funded internships for students across MA programmes at UK universities;
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this internship.
Travel and, if necessary, accommodation will be provided. An award of GBR 250 will be given to students at the end of the two-week internships.
How to apply?
Outline how the internship relates to your experience and interests (500 words) and email with your CV to Kirstie Gregory, Research Programme Assistant: kirstie-at-henry-moore.org.
More information can be found on the official website.