Deadline: 15 January 2016
Open to: recent Master’s in EU law or EU Affairs/ EU Politics with legal eligibility to work in Belgium
Remuneration: legal Belgian internship pay plus meal vouchers and insurance
The EU Issue Tracker internship is a demanding and challenging paid internship opportunity for candidates having completed a Masters in EU Studies or a Masters in EU Law.
Under the supervision of the senior members of the Policy Team, the intern will take on a challenging set of responsibilities supporting the work of the permanent team, feeding into the rigorous process that produces the unrivaled regulatory monitoring that EU Issue Tracker provides to clients.
The internship lasts 6 months with starting date 15 February 2016.
- A recent Master’s in EU law or EU Affairs/ EU Politics. Note: this is an absolute requirement; no exceptions are made;
- Clear ability in conceptual and structured thinking and in analytical and synthetic writing;
- Outstanding results on our recruitment test of writing, analytical, and communications skills;
- Native or equivalent written and spoken English, plus other EU languages;
- Legal eligibility to work in Belgium.
Legal Belgian internship pay plus meal vouchers and Public Belgian national health coverage.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to [email protected] by or before 15 January 2016. After submitting your CV, please do not follow up by phone or email. If your candidacy meets the minimum requirements set out in this announcement, then you will be contacted.
For more information please visit the official website.